REVIEW: ECCO BIOM Cool Pro Shoes
The Danish shoe manufacturer has a reputation in golf that began at the 2010 Masters Tournament when Fred Couples walked the fairways of Augusta National in Ecco Hybrids. Those black street shoes turned golf shoes that had everyone talking. Here is a guy plagued with back issues, and he’s walking the fairway’s of Augusta in shoes that look like they came from the streets of Encinitas, CA. Those shoes put Ecco on the golf map and since then, they haven’t left.
One aspect that Ecco remains proud of, and rightfully so, is that they own all of their leather tanneries. In addition to their own shoes, they supply leather to other sports and automobile industries. Ecco is known for using Yak leather which is known to be extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Look around any established private country club, and you’ll usually find a stable of Ecco offerings for their membership.
- GORE-TEX-SURROUND® 100% waterproof construction with increased breathability from all angles
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ with three different zones — STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ – Over three decades this technology has enabled to create ergonomically advanced soles
Ecco Golf: BIOM COOL PRO
Receive the best golf discounts available exclusively for our subscribers and be auto entered into our monthly golf giveaways!
No spam, ever. 🔒